Purina Pro Plan Puppy Chicken & Rice Formula
$153.00 – $660.00 VAT Inclusive
Shredded blend formula made with chicken as the first ingredient. Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health. And optimized protein-to-fat ratio to maintain an ideal body condition.
- Formerly Purina Pro Plan Focus Puppy Chicken & Rice Formula
- DHA from omega-rich fish oil nourishes brain and vision development
- Antioxidants support a puppy’s developing immune system
- Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals build strong bones and teeth
- High quality protein builds lean muscles
- Fortified with Guaranteed Live Probiotics for digestive and immune health
- Chicken is the first ingredient
- Highly digestible formula for optimal nutrient delivery
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat
- No artificial colors or flavors
Click here for more info
6lb, 18lb, 34lb
Puppies start to nibble solid foods at 3 – 4 weeks of age. Keep moistened Pro Plan available at all times. Allow your puppy to eat at will until fully weaned (6 – 8 weeks). After weaning, Pro Plan can be fed moistened or dry. For best results, develop a regular feeding schedule such as three small meals a day for younger puppies. You can gradually reduce to one feeding in the morning and one in the evening as your puppy ages. The routine should not vary. As puppies near adulthood, their calorie needs may drop, and your puppy may begin leaving some food in the bowl. Don't misinterpret this as an indication of dislike for the food. Instead, begin offering less so your puppy doesn't overeat and stays in ideal body condition.
Nestlé Purina Research indicates that avoiding overfeeding of puppies may help their development. Maintaining ideal body condition is key to encouraging proper growth in all puppies, especially large breeds. The indicated amounts are only a guideline. If your puppy becomes overweight, a reduction of your puppy's daily food intake may be appropriate. You may wish to consult your veterinarian about a weight control program.
FEEDING FOR REPRODUCTION
MAKING THE SWITCH TO PRO PLAN
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Calorie Content (fed)(ME)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.