Purina Pro Plan Adult Small Breed 6lb
Shredded blend formula made with chicken as the first ingredient. High in protein to meet the needs of highly active small breed dogs. And made with calcium, phosphorus and other minerals to maintain strong bones and teeth.
- Formerly Purina Pro Plan Savor Shredded Blend Adult Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula
- Crunchy kibble and tender, shredded pieces for delicious taste and texture
- High in protein to meet the needs of highly active small dogs
- Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals maintain strong bones and teeth
- Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health
- Nutrient-dense bite-sized kibble makes chewing easier for small dogs
- Fortified with Guaranteed Live Probiotics for digestive and immune health
- Chicken is the first ingredient
- Highly digestible formula for optimal nutrient delivery
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat
- No artificial colors or flavors
Click here for more info
|Feeding Tip|| |
MAKING THE SWITCH TO PRO PLAN
Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 – 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Calorie Content (fed)
5 reviews for Purina Pro Plan Adult Small Breed 6lb
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ryan (verified owner) –
Will be buying it again
Roger Mahase (verified owner) –
Christine Somara (verified owner) –
The first type of kibble that my dog eats willingly without additions.
Tessa Moore (verified owner) –
🙌🏽This is a great product, as well as the salmon.👍🏽👍🏽 My ‘Pup’ gobbles this up.🙂
Joel B. (verified owner) –